Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Our third day on vacation. I now come to realize I forgot the card reader I need in order to post photos from our vacation. So those of you waiting with baited breath will have to wait until Saturday/Sunday for them to appear.

Our days are filled with fishing, chatting by the fire, swimming, etc. My little extras are reading, knitting, and blogging. (Well, blogging without photos.)  I have completed my version of Holly & Ella's Summer Flies, and finished a book, Sheepish, by Catherine Friende.

I found both to be quite satisfying. The book was hilarious, and the shawl a happy, quick knit. I recommend the both!


I will leave you with some pics from last year's trip.

Later! M.
 No matter how tired he is, V must fish the instant we are settled into the cabin. The day I too this pic, the heat index was hovering around 105, and the deer flies were ravenous.
 A few days later this unhappy creature thought it was a good idea to hang out by the resort's swim dock. Mr. Snappy was promptly "relocated".
 Sometimes a growing young man just needs a nap. The bottle on the forehead trick was just a bonus.
T just about peed his pants when this dragon fly landed in his hands. He made replica fly fishing lures with my pictures and has fished with them several days already this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment