Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hexagon Blankie

I've been knitting like a mad woman over the Thanksgiving - Christmas - New Years holidays. (I also squeezed in redecorating two bedrooms in the house, but I'll blog about that later.)

I have no extra time off from work. I'm in accounting, so have very busy-crazy days at work.  Cram in the Holidays, kid home from college, house full of teenagers, etc...it all makes me a little anxious and knitting is how I deal with the stress.

We have a new addition to our extended family. Baby Aubrey is a healthy, ten-fingered, ten-toed, BEAUTY, and we love her to pieces!

I crocheted a Hexagon blanket for her November Birth Day. Cotton yarn, simple pattern, very fun to make. 




Her mom (our niece) loves it, and I think Aubrey does too.

I have many more things to blog about. Stay tuned.

Later!

M

1 comment: