Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sneak Peek

I'm almost finished with another Aubrey item! 

Knitting for this little lady is SO FUN! The projects are small and work up very quickly. 

I originally bought this sock yarn for a shawlette KAL before Thanksgiving. As knitting sometimes goes, about ten rows into the shawlette, I could tell I would hate it and never wear it.

A few weeks later I saw the pattern for this adorable little sweater, and knew I had the perfect jewel toned yarn to set off Aubrey's olive skin tone. 



The yarn is a little more green-blue to the naked eye. Totally adorable. I made it in the 3-6 month size so she should be able to wear it late winter through spring.

Later!

M

1 comment:

  1. I love the color and the sweater! Nice stitch markers, some awesome chica made those :)

    ReplyDelete