Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Surprise, more socks!

So glad to make it back here twice in one month!

Home life is awesome, work still sucks. Its getting better, but still blows most days.

I finished these socks this past weekend, kitchner stitching the toe waaaaay past my bed time on Sunday evening. The yarn was a birthday gift from my knitting buddy, bought on Etsy, and picked out by her o-so-smart 5 yr old son. I will have to get back to you on the specifics.

Fingering weight socks on size 1 needle seem to be flying off my needles this spring & summer. Not sure how that's happening. I feel like I've missed both seasons.






 
I saw these Toms online and couldn't NOT buy them. Sheesh.


My knitting buddy also bought me this as a pick-me-up. She is so sweet!

From Daisy Said on Etsy. Perfect for a skein of sock yarn. I plopped it into a larger bag and it keeps the skein from getting caught on anything while I'm knitting.


Looking for ward to a sunny 4th weekend. Hope you all have a safe holiday!

Later!

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty socks! You are a terrible enabler. I just went over the the Etsy store and got a bag in that same print. It's amazing!! Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those socks! They are happy socks!

    ReplyDelete