Saturday, April 13, 2013

Decision Made!

In my previous post I was indecisive...

This is not like me. I normally have NO time for people who can't make decisions.

After some deep thought, and little math, I decided to finish a WIDER cowl with the yarn I had left and forego the idea of matching mitts.

I've blocked and worn this a couple times and am very, very happy with it.The Madelinetosh Pashmina Worsted is an absolute dream to knit with thus, this flew off the needles once I decided to finish it. I actually weighed the yarn, in grams, after each row, so I could maximize the yardage.

I had less than ONE. YARD. LEFT. It was freaking awesome. Yes, I did a Happy Dance once I made it to the end.





I wrap it around twice and it sits on my upper chest just like I wanted it. I am not yet proficient with taking pictures of myself with my phone (blech). Truth: I'm not very photogenic and this photo proves it. BUT, I love the cowl and how the high-end yarn drapes. This pattern was a great choice.





More to come soon! I have several FO's to talk about and have several WIP's to share.

Later Knitters!

M

1 comment:

  1. I love the Cowl!!! It's so springy and fun! I love you wearing the cowl, you look so happy and BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete