Monday, September 2, 2013

Holy Crap

Long time, no blog.

My partner in knitting has berated me for not posting in so long. My apologies.

Its been a busy Spring and Summer here in MN. My daughter has graduated from high school, we planned and hosted a graduation party, she selected a college, we moved her to Wisconsin, and she started school last week. In the middle there somewhere our son was Confirmed and passed his drivers test. My Mom went though chemo & radiation for anal cancer, at week five of her six week treatment she ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks, then a nursing home for 2 weeks, and just returned from 6 weeks of recuperation at her sister's in SD. All this while holding down a full time job and trying to maintain my sanity.

At this point in my life I think I can handle ANYTHING! (I'm usually not this confident.)

<<<taking a breath>>>

Lets move on to some knitting. Why? Because its what helped me "keep it together" during this very stressful year.


I finished this Trinity Scarf in late March and wore the heck out of it all Spring.






I found a stash of Debbie Bliss yarn that my Mom had bought and it screamed for a Honey Cowl. Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!






I think that's it for now. I have several more FO's to post but I need to organize the photos and get everything logged on my Ravelry page first.

More soon! Later!

M



No comments:

Post a Comment