Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Willow Cowl

Gah! I love this color!

 On a trip to StevenBe over Labor Day weekend I bought this skein of Miss Babs 2ply fingering in the Perfectly Wreckless colorway.






Knowing full well picot edges are NOT my favorite, I started a Willow Cowl anyway. 


It is jam packed full of pinks, greys, yellows, and a shot of bright green here & there.


I think the next time I knit a picot edge I won't knit the 320 stitches together, I'll wait and slip stitch it together. Much less frustration.



Lovely yarn that knits up so fast!



I don't get much actual reading done, but I DO listen to many audio books. I just started Janet Evanovich's number series, One for the Money. My work commute is 35 miles each way so I can get through a book every few days. I like women in strong leading roles, so this series should be perfect.

Joining Ginny today for the Knit Along!

Later!

M
















2 comments:

  1. I love the picot edge. Thanks for being my knitting support tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project and that yarn ... swoon! xo

    ReplyDelete