Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Dangling Conversation

Work these past few weeks have been difficult. Intense, tons of paperwork, and support staff that are just not really helping. As I start this Wednesday morning laying awake in bed at 3:30 AM I can't help but dread my third 12-hour day in a row.

Knitting helps me escape it a bit, but even these past few days have been challenging in that respect. I wanted to finish up this little shawl, but just couldn't push myself to finish it up last night.



This is a very flexible Mindy Ross pattern, Dangling Conversation. The only modifications I made were toward the light colored end of the shawl. Only to use up all of the yarn.


The yarn is a gradient from Two Black Sheep. The colorway is called "Life is a box of...". I ordered it on sale from Etsy a few months ago.  It was fun to knit with. Not a long skein, so the color traveled quickly.



I'm hoping to block it tonight and wear it Friday as the weather is changing here in the Midwest.

I took a few pics in the front yard last night. The light was drawing me out the front door.

We have a Burning Bush that has begun to change. I love, love, love this color.



We have Hydrangeas at many stages...wierd. Some have bloomed, dried, and wilted while two others are still blooming with buds. They're so confused!






And my trusty hrebs are still hanging on, refusing to give in to a few hard frosts.


I'm off to the shower. Hoping to link up with Ginny & Nicole later this morning.

Happy Humpday!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment