Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Not much action

I've dyed more than I've knitted since my last post.

I've finished the first of these yummy socks. Yep, pasty white Minnesota-grown legs, and Hey! nice bunion!


Our tree is finally up! It is a big one, lots of work to get assembled and decorated, but it puts me in the spirit every year. Its very sparkly & twinkly in the evenings.



I dyed some yarn this past weekend, all for myself. A couple skeins of self-striping, one tonal/variegated, and two sock blanks.






So lots & lots of skeins to play with in the coming weeks. YAY!

Looking for ward to seeing everyone's posts of Holiday progress today!

Linking up with Ginny's Yarn Along and Nicole's KCCO.

Later!

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. I love your finished sock. The colors are amazing. You do an incredible job with dying. Now you get to enjoy and knit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this splash of color of your yarn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so envious of all of you sock knitters! It is something I just can't seem to master. I keep saying I will take a class, but since dpn's frustrate me...I keep putting it off! Love the yarn colors!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete