Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Autumn Rainbow Socks

Yikes this yarn is pretty. I just can't get over the depth of color.

I bought it from KnittedWit back in February (because I vowed NOT to buy yarn in January). I purchased it in the Victory Sock base. A little nylon ought to make these little babies last.


While in WI for a quick visit, my knitting buddy made me a handful of stitch markers.



Too cute!



While we were in WI, Big Daddy was able to spend some quality time with BigC. Just because a girl is 20, in college, and living away from home doesn't mean they don't miss each other like CRAZY. She is very stressed/busy right now between work and school. Nothing a little snuggle with her Dad can't fix.


Quick update on my HDYarns socks. I began ribbing a long cuff after I took this photo, thinking I could fold it over depending on my mood. Nope. Not going to happen. The socks are a bit tight. My calves are ginormous. I need to rip these back and add more increases. I just don't want to pull the trigger too quickly. I tend to over react. I have no intention of starting them over. That would be yukky. I'll stare at them for a few more days before I make any big decisions.

Linking up with Ginny & Nicole again this week!

Later!

M

7 comments:

  1. Hello, I love your sock yarn from KnittedWit. Those are such beautiful colors. And, what a sweet photo you shared today. I hope you are having a good week. All is well here at Lilly my Cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous yarn !!! Happy knitting....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them both! sock yarn is the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful socks, I love the yarn in the top photos, so many colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful yarn!
    And I like your stitch markers - These little things make such a big difference and bring so much happiness, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the yarn for both of those, especially the first. The stitch markers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet daddy/daughter photo. And I love the color of your yarn!

    ReplyDelete