Thursday, August 13, 2015

Better than I thought!

I get excited to wind every new skein I buy, each time I walk in the door with it.


The feeling I get when I've dyed it myself? Yowza!


The lighting is a little orange at night in my dining room, but I couldn't resist taking some updated shots of my own hand dyed sock yarn.

The base yarn is smooth, consistent, and takes the dye so well! I'm very pleased with the whole batch.


Pair it with a couple of my favorite stitch markers made by my partner in crime.


  I knit each row with excitement, not knowing what the color changes will bring.


Took a few minutes two hours to catch up on a couple video blogs. Sounds like SSK 2015 was a blast.

 

Shared a bag of these with my son. They're not fantastic, but different!
 
Happy Friday! Hope your weekend brings some knitting!

Later!

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment