Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My very own


I've been dying quite a bit lately and have replenished my Etsy store.



I fell in love with every skein.


All for different reasons.


Sometimes I'm in a SOLID mood, sometimes TONAL, sometimes WILD.


It was hard to name some, others were easy.


I kept a couple skeins for myself, and started a pair of socks while out on the deck last night.



My new Gnome Acres bag, with a litle Kinky & Sprite. A girl needs to sit for a while after all that dying.




Loving how the pink, green, and blues POP off the deep purple and dark grey. I kep this skein because there was a white spot in the purple, but once knit up you can't even see it!

Hot & Humid again here in the Twin Cities today. Stay cool friends!

Joining Ginny and Nicole today.

Later!

Melissa

13 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous dye work! I see one hiding in there that is calling out to me. Going to pop over to check out your etsy shop right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! Thanks for stooping by my blog and my Etsy store!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love all these yarns you have created. Such beautiful colors. I'm going to check out your etsy shop, too. My best to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find something that piques your interest!

      Delete
  3. Wow what an amazing yarn pile! I love the rainbow coloured ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all the color! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to dye my Romney yarn like that. I have not done that in years. It all looks so pretty all piled high, waiting for knitting needles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much fun to dye and experiment, difficult to let go of! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete