Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Undecided


I am a decisive individual.

I don't hem & haw about much, even big decisions.

I am rarely wishy-washy.

That rare moment is now. Ugh.

I cast on a cowl with a squishy skein of Mushishi last fall. I must have put it away because I wan't thrilled with it.

I'm still not.

Love the pattern, but the ribbing was too loose for my liking.

This version was sfrogged.  (notice I cropped out my chubby white legs, as promised)


I cast on a scarf with it next.


Meh...

I'm still deciding if I like it or not. I like scarves that I can double wrap around my neck and this yarn will itch even with the silk blended in.

I could finish the scarf and give it away as a gift, add it to the Dice Game at Christmas, but when you buy ONE skein of yarn for $40...I'd really perfer to have this for meyself.

Stay tuned.

I think I have to break down and BUY the pattern I'm leaning toward.

Happy Humpday knitters! Joining with Ginny and Tami for WIP Wednesday.

Later!

M







6 comments:

  1. The color is so pretty good luck deciding what to make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really REALLY like the way that scarf is turning out. I know it would look super cute on you in the winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its stockinette aaaaaalllllll the way to the other end of the scarf, then there is 3 more repeats of the F&F. Will NOT be a fun Summer knit.

      Delete
  3. I have knit a cowl and a hat with Mushishi and I was told by the recipients that it wasn't itchy. I was a bit worried since my dad is bald, but he says it's ok. I like the pattern you are using now. I think it shows the colors nicely. But if you aren't thrilled with it I would find something that makes you smile when you knit it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the feather-and-fan scarf as well, gorgeous yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new scarf :) keep at it and it could make a great gift if it's not your taste.

    ReplyDelete