Friday, February 13, 2015

FO Friday: Fluffy Cable Mittens

Oh, how I Love, Love, Love this yarn. Hikoo SimpliWorsted is my new favorite yarn.

My mission this weekend if to find a distributor of undyed yarn that is this FLUFFY. Everyone in my life would have yummy mitts like these and very warm hands.

As always, there is no daylight in MN at 5:30 AM, so once again the color in my photos are a little off. I took these pics right before I walked out to the garage this morning, thus, my dishwasher, pesto jar, and past due water bill are in the photos.

Don't judge.




They fit my hands perfectly.

I combined the basics from Susan B Anderson's Waiting for Winter Mittens, extended the cuff, thinned the hand, extended the thumb, and eliminated the 2nd to last round of plain knit at the fingertip.


Ugh. They're so soft I just barely stand it!

Have a fantastic Friday!

M

1 comment: