Wednesday, February 11, 2015

More Baby stuff

I'm swamped at work this morning so just a quick peek at the blanket I'm working on for Baby R due in July.


The color doesn't look so barfy in natural light, but when the sun goes down at 4:30, beggars can't be choosers on weeknights.


I love the simple, 12 row pattern. All I need is the first few stitches from the pattern row, and the rest my hands just knit automatically.



The yarn is a cotton blend so Mommy R will be able to just throw it in the washer & dryer.

Orange is Mommy R's favorite color. So I'm pretty sure I will be her Favorite Auntie of all time. HA!

Hooking up with Ginny today.

Later! Have a Happy Humpday!

M

3 comments:

  1. Really like this pattern - knitted in orange it feels nice and Autumnal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That darn sun - it is so difficult to take pictures at this time of year. What a pretty pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely so far. The colour looks awesome on my screen. :-)

    ReplyDelete