Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Duh.

A couple things happened this weekend that made me laugh.

#1: My friend...the DOCTOR...that has a PHD, did this:



Good thing it was a home made stitch marker. She had to cut it off the sock and redo the wire and crimp beads. Silly girl. I love her MORE because she does things like this.

#2 was me. My daughter called these 'ghetto stitch markers'. I started her Calorimetry headband in the car and found myself with two open cans of pop, but no stitch markers. I was forced to improvise.



The weather driving back from Madison was nasty. Not a horrible drive, but required close attention. Claire drove the whole way and we arrived home safely not long after lunch.



During the extended drive home I was able to finish the above mentioned Calorimetry headband for her. I think its absolutely adorable.







I also have a sneak peek at the Hawaiian Twist Socks I started...



More soon! Taking pictures with my phone makes for super easy blogging!

Later Knitters!

M

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love the headband. The flower bead is perfect! Miss you already.... A lot!

    ReplyDelete