Friday, March 7, 2014

Dino Booites

Ohmygosh these are super tiny and super CUTE!

I'm knitting up a quick pair of Dino babay Booties for a friend. She has 4-5 baby showers coming up and these are quick & easy gifts. I just so happened to have some "boy" colored yarn in my stash. This is leftovers from my Cedar Leaf Shawlette.

The beginning is very simple. Cast on 8-10 sts, and knit a small rectangle.

 
 
 
 
Work a few rows to make a picot edging. The round to turn the picot stitiches is tricky and I am bound & determined to find and easier way!

 
I knt the bottom (sole) of the bootie Wednesday night before bed in about 30-45 minutes (inluding the picot edge).
 


I turned the picot edge and finished the rest of the bootie tonight in under an hour. These are so quick!

Company coming this weekend! I'm looking forward to good times, good food, and family!

Later!
M


 

2 comments: