Wednesday, May 21, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Minty Socks

My Minty Socks are almost finished!

I took a quick pic this morning on one of the landscape rocks outside the building where I work. The light is a little wierd, but I didn't have much time.




I snapped this one last night whil out on my front porch. Was nice to have a few quiet minutes until Big Daddy came home. Thank goodness for Kinky vodka.


My apologies. I'm not feeling chatty today at all. We have a bit of a family crisis on our hands that involves my brother, and I'm trying to work through a bit of guilt and helplessness. For a control freak like me, prayer is often not enough. If you believe prayer has power, please pray for him to have strength. He needs it. He is in a terrible mess.

Linking up with Ginny & Tami today. Looking forward to seeing what everyone has on the needles.

Later,

M

7 comments:

  1. Hope everything works out for you all especially your brother. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the socks are such a lovely colour. Sorry to hear about your difficult time - hope it improves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for you and your brother. Your socks are beautiful. Keep that beauty in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely colorway for those socks. All the best wishes for your brother and your family.

    ReplyDelete