Friday, May 2, 2014

FO Friday: Socks for the Bear & Aubrey Sweater

You may remember this kid. He LOVES wearing hand knit socks.

I had some extra unidentified yarn in my stash and started another pair for him. My memory escapes me more and more as I age, and I have no idea what yarn this is. They flew off my needles Easter weekend. A simple 40 stitch sock, 3X1 rib, 20 st heel flap, etc. Easy peasy.

Not a lot of pictures, but he was a very happy boy.






Also a follow up on this sweet little sweater. I knit it for my Great Niece, Aubrey.
K was thrilled to receive something new for her to wear on Easter Sunday.



We Aunties fight over her at every family gathering. She is a very popular little lady.

Have a fantastic Friday friends!

Later!

M

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful children and projects. My daughter also loves to wear handmade socks, she is the main reason that I have learnt to knit them. Her feet are the perfect size to finish of balls of sock yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable!! What a great gift for Easter! I love how the sweater turned out. The bear loves his socks! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete