Sunday, September 27, 2015

City Girl Socks

I finished my City Girl Socks this morning. I love, love love them.


And, no, I did not plan for this aster to match my socks but it looks pretty cool, eh? I usually photograph projects on our back deck but because of the time of day it was too sunny back there. The dappled sunlight of our front porch was perfect.



Afterthought heels are not my favorite. I like to try my socks on as I knit them. They look great once completed, but hair-raising in the process. I'm always afraid they won't fit after hours and hours of knitting.


I will definitely be buying from Turtle Purl again!


I experimented with some dye yesterday and came up with these three beauties.


I'm trying to decide whether I should keep them or sell them. They look like a chevron throw blanket waiting to happen. I little Christmas-y maybe.


That's all for today. Moving in to this tranquil little spot for some after lunch knitting.


Later!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment