Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Summertide MKAL

I've been feverishly knitting on my Summertide shawl.


Clue #3 is much easier to memorize and is flying off the needles.


Clue #2 contained much more movement and required much more of my attention.


Overall I'm very please with it, but learned I'm not fond of S2KP. I like the way it looks, just a little clumsy to knit. And of course its the feature stitch of the shawl.

Final #4 comes out on Thursday. I have quite the autumn head cold brewing so it looks like a weekend full of rest and finishing this bad boy!

That's it for now. Gotta get back to work!

Linking up with Ginny & Nicole today. Looking forward to perusing through everyone's progress this week!

Later,

Melissa

5 comments:

  1. I have a fetish for lace knit things lately....this may go on my "must make" list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty shawl, but I hope you feel better soon. can you knit while you're sick? Perhaps with a clumsy stitch it isn't a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! What a lovely yarn you've chosen to work it in :-) I have cable in my project at the moment that uses three needles and is very awkward so I know exactly how you feel.

    ReplyDelete