Friday, April 4, 2014

FO Friday: Cafe en Paris

I am so stinking tired of this winter I could just scream.

My 35 mile commute wasn't too bad this morning. Its people with cars that are not made for Midwest Winters that make me crazy. i.e. If you have to drive 20 MPH...please do us all a favor and just stay home.

Back deck. This was green and almost dry yesterday morning. There's another 7-8 inches of snow on top of this, but it was dark when I left home this morning. We are expecting another 3-4 inches before lunch today. Grrr...


This is the front yard last Saturday. We bought the Golden Child some new wheels. The snow was almost gone! Spots of green grass were everywhere!


My coffee dribble shawl is done!

I wore it to work on Tuesday, but neglected to take any photos.

This is my new favorite lace pattern, "Lattice".


I also like the rows of knit stitches in between the pattern sections. Difinitive.


I need more blocking squares. This shawl could be blocked so much more agressivley and be soooo much larger. As blocked it measures 62 X 31.


 But I love it, love it, love it.

Will be linking up with Tami today. Excited to see what everyone has finished this week!

Later,

M


1 comment: