Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Simple Lines Shawl

I've read a couple blogs this morning before posting and it seems to be the week of the rip-out/frog.

I too, once AGAIN!, have had to rip something back to make it right.

I picked up my Simple Lines Shawl last Saurday morning if only to knit a few rows before starting our taxes, (Yes, I am a fantastic procrastinator.) only to find a couple holes (what the...?) and I missed and entire row of reverse stitich.


So.

I yanked out the needle and fed it back through underneath the row with the holes. Obviously watching The Desolation of Smaug with LittleC while knitting was NOT the brightest idea I've ever had.





Now back on track, I'm on the second to last repeat of the rige sections, then the lacy edging awaits!

Hopefully I can handle this without further event.


One more casualty of my weekend was this poor little froggy stitch marker. D made me a set of these after a trip to the bead store in Middleton last year. I broke two more last night...Gah!

Joining Ginny & Tami today and looking forward to seeing what everyone has going on!.

Later!

M

8 comments:

  1. That will look awesome once you finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to wearing it. Too bad the heat of Summer is on its way. (Snowing here today, so maybe I should just hurry up & finish.)

      Delete
  2. Stop taking your stress out on stitch markers! They did not cause your mistakes... JK! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! Pinch the crimp bead tighter! I can't help I'm a wicked knitter...

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no and it was such a pretty stitch marker too!

    ReplyDelete