Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wip Wednesday: Well Sort Of


I have a May birthday.

Lily of the Valley are the flower of my birth month.

We had a HUGE patch of them on our previous property that I miss dearly in the spring. So quiet, gentle, and peaceful.

I bought these two skeins of Simpliworsted by Hikoo last year at Amazing Threads on a whim.



I have dreams of winter white mittens with a Lily of the Valley pattern up the back.

Something similar to this, this, or this. How hard can it be?

I have a standard mitten pattern that fits my hand perfectly. I just need to decide which pattern will work best with the number of stitches I have, without looking too busy. I want something simple and elegant.

Any suggestions?

Looking forward to peeking at everyone's WIP's today. I will be linking up with Ginny & Tami today.

Later!

M

1 comment:

  1. For inspiration, how about checking out the Ravely group I Make Mittens? I like to make mittens too…

    ReplyDelete